We in here!

My photo
What you think is already old, get it?

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mr. Mission

I was chosen as Mr. Mission... true story I did not nominate myself. I will walk straight up to that warming oven and pull that Excalibur of a burrito right out. What does The Mission mean to you? Track bicycles, Burritos, Peculiar(Ugly) Facial hair, or Drunk Hipsters...? The people at clashsf.com have teamed with the leukemia and lymphoma society and have come up with their own definition of "Mr. Mission." An awesome fun(d)raising competition that will have me and several other folks making complete asses of ourselves all in the name of charity.  My personal fundraising page and Mr. Mission competition info. Check em out and come support at the Elbo Room on May 29th. It's time for a new "Don" of the Mission.

2 comments:

  1. How have I never heard of this competition! :) I have stayed away from the Mission way too long! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Mission was just started this year. Last year was Mr. Marina hosted by www.clashsf.com

    ReplyDelete